Monday, June 10, 2013

They keep telling me to 'get a colour'. I tell them that white is a colour!

We've being enjoying the best weather we've had all year here in green old Ireland. And it's probably going to be the best weather we will have all year too, if past summers are anything to go by.
It doesn't bode all to well with little old vampire me, I hate the sun.
Don't get me wrong, when you wake up in the morning and the sun is shining through the window, rather than rain lashing against it, it does make crawling out from under the covers that little bit easier. A person can begin the day in a hopeful, happy mood. But I do long for the shade.
I don't see the point my entire family seem to have, the 'allow me to burn the hell out of my face and upper body and risk skin cancer just to have a nice tan that will last about a month' point. You shall be a corpse, but a corpse with a nice colour. Where is the logic in that?


No comments:

Post a Comment