Saturday, June 8, 2013

If you want to be a writer, then write

I swear, I don't do anything normal. I just have to go rushing ahead, as always. Knowing it never works out. But yet, I still go and do it. *sigh*

I have this story, you see. It has a girl. A guy. And another girl. It has fairies. A castle. And it has magic.
So has a million billion zillion other people, I don't hear you say. That is true. It's the more intricate plot points and the twist and turns that make the story only like one in a million, rather than one in a million billion quaddillion (yes, I know, I'm making stuff up now. I'm an aspiring writer, that's kinda what we do.)
Anyway, I'm getting off point, I do that...hey look, that dog has a puffy tail...*chases it for an hour*
Anyway, as I was saying. I don't do anything I tell myself I will do.
This story is part of a planned trilogy (how pretentious does that sound!) and instead on, you know, actually writing the first book, I go and write the final scene of the final book.
The final scene of the final book. And I don't even have a title yet for the first one.
I exasperate myself sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment