Saturday, June 15, 2013

Random tandem

Random Item #1
I've decided to Bloom after all. The general consensus from the people I discussed it with was 'sure, you're only sending it in. Not signing anything. No harm in trying so.' I concur. You don't get anywhere in life if you don't try, I guess.

Random Item #2
I shall be seeing Man of Steel in a few hours. Can. Not. Wait.
I will most likely give a quick review in the next day or two.

Random Item #3
What is that above? Like seventy words? I wrote about seventy words, and it took me about ten minutes to do so. My laptop is not only freezing, but it's deleting words randomly. Like it has a mind of its own, a mind that's going crazy. A famous-too-young-and-now-going-crazy kind of crazy.
That's why I decided that I have to get a new one. When college begins again I will need one. One that doesn't take forever, one that doesn't have the blue screen of death every hour, one that I don't get an overwhelming urge to throw out the window.
Well I got one. Woohoo! It's small because I could only afford a cheap one that was on sale, plus I didn't fancy carrying in a big jalopy into college.
It's nice. Not fantastic. But it'll do the trick i.e. help me keep my sanity and rage attacks down.

Random Item #4
I'm trying to figure out how magic will work in my 'world.' 12,000 words in and I'm only now realising I never thought this part out yet. D'oh!
It's gonna be tricky! A lot of Post-its are gonna get used. Hair pulling will occur. Swear words shall be groaned. God, I love creativity! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment