Monday, June 3, 2013

Obligatory Welcome Post

It has been little over a week since I finished up my final exam. That is it, first year of college officially over. (Or so I hope, if I did as bad as I think I did I may be repeating one or two exams. Fingers crossed I am just overreacting. I doubt I am, but my fingers, toes and eyes will remain crossed anyway.)

For summer I have decided to start up a blog. I know my others have fallen by the wayside in the past, and I assume the same will happen to this one once September and second year roll around. I hope not. I have good intentions. But that said, I always have good intentions.

I was contemplating whether or not just to resume blogging with my other account, but in the end I decided to start afresh. I became far too negative on it, plus it was a horrible name. (That, I guess, is what happens when you join LiveJournal on a whim and type in the first thing that springs to mind.)
I know I lead the world's most boring life, nothing exciting ever happens, so this blog will be more centered around reviews and stuff. Then if anything interesting does happen, I will blog about that, but I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you. I, like Harry Potter, find summer an absolute drag. I plan to do nothing but read, watch films, and hit my word quota for the day.

My first novel is out there, in the ether, awaiting some kind fairy (or literary agent as they are more commonly referred to) to see the potential I see. Until that miracle happens (IT WILL HAPPEN. I'm a determined bunny when I want to be!) I will dedicate my time to my second novel.
So far it has 10,000 words, but no title. I really need to give it one!

No comments:

Post a Comment