Monday, July 8, 2013

Tedious Tidbits

I'm currently having fun filling in passport forms. That's sarcasm, only Ned Flanders could have fun filling in tedious forms. But it expired sometime last year, so I really need to get it renewed soon.
It seems like more reading than anything else. Do's and Don'ts. I was never one for reading instructions. Not until it all goes terrible wrong. That's prime time to go reading instructions!
(At least I've got some Paramore on the docking system, dulls the monotony.)
I'm hesitant to send my previous passport back, I know you have too, but still. I like seeing the stamps in it. I've Canadian, USA and Turkey. Not that many, but still considering they are probably the only places I'll be visiting (where I needed a stamp or visa) for some years to come, I'll be sad to lose them out of my passport. The new one will be sad and empty.
The bright-side is saying goodbye to that picture. God knows, I'm not photogenic as it is, but that's some other shit altogether! It's weird to see myself still with braces and glasses. Sometimes I forget I had them. Or perhaps I'm just repressing those memories.

edit: I just realised, they may send back the now expired passport. I hope so. And I think I've said passport enough for one post so I will say no more about it. passport.

No comments:

Post a Comment