Monday, October 21, 2013

*tumbleweed*


There have been no new posts lately simply because there is nothing new happening. I'm still struggling to keep up with college work. Still looking forward to the Thor double bill (eight days and counting.) I'm still watching films and reading books. And it's still raining.
What's really odd is the fact that this isn't my first blog. (The others are now defunct - I put them on permanent hiatus by way of privacy settings when I started this one up.) But yet, despite having less going on in my life while keeping them, I updated more often. Practically daily, in fact.

I never had much to say, in all fairness, but I did have moans. A lot of moans. And I made a decision when I began Moonlight Quill not to bring over all that pessimism. Now, as it turns out, I've nothing without them. I'm one big moaning Michael, to steal a line from Father Ted.

I might rehash an old theme I used on my old, old blog. Weekly I will write about a subject that I love most.
(I like that idea, it gives me an excuse to babble on about John Frusciante. Which is never a bad thing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment