Monday, October 28, 2013

God of Thunder

It's been a long time since I've believed in Santy, yet I still recall the excited nights Sean and I would spend glancing out the windows, running wildly about upstairs in our brand new pyjamas, all expectant and wide awake.

Oh that excitement was fun! And sadly bouts of wild giddiness don't come around yearly for me anymore. Now they come around when a new Thor is due to hit the big screen. Ye-oh!
That's right, this time tomorrow I will be purchasing my popcorn and my coke and getting set for a Thor double-bill - or more importantly, LOKI double-bill. Yum yum! - and a return to Asgard.

I am RIDICULOUSLY excited for this. Like, so beyond excited that if excitement was a line in the sand, I'm so far beyond it, the line is a dot to me. (I love that Joey Tribiani quote and have always wanted to use it.)

We bought our tickets ages ago so really, I should be grand - I've waited this long, right?! - yet tomorrow isn't coming fast enough for my liking! I cannot wait to slip on my Loki Charms T-Shirt and kick back and watch the god of Thunder kick dark-elven ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment