Tuesday, October 1, 2013

All Hallow's Eve

30 days until Halloween. I love Halloween. It's my Christmas, so to speak.

Unfortunately my sister has decided to cancel her Halloween party. I'm so disappointed. I had my costume idea and had begun, kinda-sort of, on it. By which I mean I was going as the Joker when he is dressed as the nurse in that scene in The Dark Knight.
My nephew has a lab coat that he doesn't use, it would have been perfect for the uniform. I was planning on jazzying it up by cutting the sleeves, adding a "Vote Dent" sticker, nurses watch and pairing it with an 80's style belt. But alas! it was no to be. *insert sad face*
I'll now have to make some other alternative plan for Halloween. And a tenner says it includes staying in my sisters and trying my best to get her to watch anything scary. She is wuss to the core. The opening credits of Are You Afraid Of The Dark are even too much for her. It's going to be a trial!

No comments:

Post a Comment