Monday, January 6, 2014

A Fare-de-well?

Remember the other day when I bad-mouthed Blogger and reminisced the good old days when I blogged on Wordpress? Well, I went straight over to Wordpress and set up a new blog over there.
I take back the praise. Wordpress has changed!
It still causes less server problems than Blogger, but, dear lord! you'd think I was trying to land on Mars for the rigamole I have trying to find a decent layout. Apparently a simple black with perhaps a touch of red or blue and a vertical column is more rare than Thor/Loki themed Converse (I'm on the look-out and shan't give up!) They're also charging money. Pfft! What do I look like, in my Penny's t-shirt, torn jeans (that weren't bought, seven years ago, torn) and glued-on sole of my battered Doc's? Someone who has a pot to piddle in? Nope, not me. Typical poor student here!
A basic black will have to suffice.
And I'll saunter off now, try to decide which blog I will let slide from now on; here or www.moonlitquill.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment