Monday, September 9, 2013

Batfleck

OK, I'll admit it, when I first heard the Batfleck news my initial thought was *shudder* it'll be akin to George Clooney in Batman and Robin *shudder*
I was a big fan of Argo, it was one of the best films I've seen this year so I was also disliking the idea of Affleck moving away from the director's chair and into the Batmobile. But I've just got to get something off my chest: I think he'll be good (no, that's not the confession) simply because *takes deep breath* BaleWasn'tMyFavouriteBatman.
For most Bat fans, Affleck is a disappointment simply because they see him having big shoes to fill. I, on the other hand, didn't think Bale was all that fantastic. He was great, of course, but Keaton will always remain my ideal Bruce Wayne. (or he will until someone better comes along. Could that be Ben Affleck? I don't know, but I'm willing to give him a try!)

No comments:

Post a Comment